5 Tips Every Freshman Parent Should Know
Current 9th Grade Parents and Guardians
Tuesday, February 7 at 6:30 p.m.
(Snow Date: Thursday, February 9)
Presentation begins in the DHS Cafeteria Followed by Information Sessions
WHAT: Participate in workshops covering:
- Course Selection Information
- Academic Strategies to support your 9 th grader
- Parent Portal and the Naviance Family Connections
- How to help your child improve their writing
- Questions for the Guidance Department
Refreshments will be provided. Interpreters on site.
We hope to see you on February 7 th at 6:30 p.m. in the Doherty High School Cafeteria. In case of inclement weather, the snow date will be Thursday, February 9 th .
Please call the Guidance office if you have any questions at 508-799-3277.
Please email Carol Halfmann, guidance secretary at email@example.com with your name, your child(ren)’s name(s) and your email address if you would like to also receive email updates and/or reminders.